Tuesday 22 February 2011

Stylin' Necklace for the young one

Yesterday I decided enough is enough and teething is getting way out of control with the little miss, so I figured I am up for anything, as long as it could possibly help with Isabels teething problems.

This is what I shall be trialling as soon as it arrives in my post box..
This, my friends, is a baby's Baltic Amber Necklace. 

Baltic amber if believed to release succinic acid into the skin to give mild pain relief. And apparently the Lemon coloured one (which is what I purchased) is believed to help with allergies, stomach aches and it delays the aging process. Pretty nifty if it does work!

I got this from www.amberocks.com.au - gorgeous stuff there!

I think it will look super cute, plus I'm really hoping it does work to help her. I have heard a lot of mixed results, but the people that they have worked for swear by them.

I'll give an update on how she is going after she has been using it for about a week or so. 


No comments:

 
It's Love - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore